Heat Pump Repair in Edgewater, MD
Thanks to their efficiency and convenience, heat pumps are the preferred heating and cooling systems for many in the Edgewater, MD area. Heat pumps are some of the most durable HVAC systems around—and since they have to work year round, you should expect nothing less! With proper inspection and maintenance, you shouldn’t have too many problems when you install a heat pump. That said, there may still be some instances when you find yourself needing heat pump repair. For these times, just call All Seasons!
Edgewater, MD Heat Pump Repair Experts
When it comes to heat pump repair in Edgewater, the pros at All Seasons have seen it all—broken motors, malfunctioning defrost timers, rocks stuck in the compressor, you name it! The most common reasons people call us for heat pump repair are:
- Their heat pump isn’t providing enough heating or cooling – this usually means they have a low refrigerant charge (sometimes a sign of a leak), low air, or low water flow rates or an undersized unit.
- Their heat pump won’t operate in heating mode – this is usually caused by a high or low pressure lock-out, a stuck reversing valve, or a compressor failure.
- Their heating bills are higher than usual – this could be a problem of the heat pump not operating in heating mode (see above), improper control settings, or improper use of the thermostat.
- They have low supply air temperature at the vents – occasional low temperatures from a heat pump are somewhat common. However, too much cooling could be bad! All Seasons can come out and find the problem and provide heat pump repair.
- Their compressor is frozen – this usually means that the heat pump is not elevated far enough, especially in areas where snowfall can block drainage of condensate and cause it to freeze in the unit. Frozen heat pumps can also be caused by dirty air filters in the spring. However, during the winter, it’s common for the heat pump to accumulate small amounts of ice which should be melted off by your heat pump’s defrost cycle.
Why should you trust All Seasons with your Edgewater heat pump repair?
With over 50 years of combined industry experience, All Seasons Heating & Cooling has been one of the most consistently reliable heat pump repair companies in the Edgewater, MD area. We know the dynamics of the HVAC world inside and out, and we’re dedicated to providing high quality heat pump repair services at affordable prices. We stand out from the crowd of HVAC companies in Edgewater by offering:
- Emergency heat pump repair
- Upfront pricing
- Top quality, same day heat pump repair
- Proven experience
- Installation, repair, and replacement of all heat pump brands
No matter what problems your heat pump is having, All Seasons Heating & Cooling should be the first ones you call! Our heat pump repair experts have been fixing heat pumps for decades, so if you need heat pump repair in Edgewater, MD, contact us today!
With All Seasons Today!