Ductless Air Conditioners in Cockeysville, MD
Do you use portable air conditioners in your Cockeysville area home? Are you finding that they just aren’t cooling your rooms enough or operating efficiently? Making the switch from portable air conditioning to window air conditioning can provide you with a cooler space and potentially save you big bucks on your monthly energy bills. But if you don’t have ductwork, installing one can be quite a project—unless you choose to install a ductless mini-split air conditioner!
The technicians at All Seasons Heating & Cooling can help you with ductless air conditioner installation in Cockeysville, MD. Contact us today!
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
Ductless air conditioners are exactly what you’d think they are—air conditioners that don’t require ductwork to move cool air through your home. They are built with an exterior condenser and an indoor evaporator unit; cool air circulates via modular blower units that can be fitted to the walls and ceiling of the rooms in your home.
Benefits of ductless air conditioners include:
- Easy installation.Since ductless air conditioners don’t require ducts, installing and connecting the indoor and outdoor units of a ductless air conditioning system is extremely easy, requiring only a few electrical and refrigerant conduits. When the blower unit is mounted onto the wall, these lines can usually be installed through holes in the wall as small as three inches in diameter, minimizing visible damage.
- Lower upfront costs.Ductless mini-split air conditioners are small and don’t require ductwork installation, making them a lot less expensive than normal central air conditioners. Naturally, costs will add up as you add more blower units (most systems can accommodate up to four) but the total upfront costs still end up being comparable.
- Easy zoning.Because they operate using individual blower modules, ductless air conditioners are easy to install in any room in the house, providing unmatched zoning flexibility. Zoned air conditioners are also much more effective than the typical dampers found in central AC systems, which slow the flow of air rather than stopping it. With a ductless air conditioner, you can just switch the blower off!
- Efficiency.Outside of choosing the highest SEER, there are two things you can do to maximize your air conditioner efficiency: set up zones and seal your ducts. You can easily do both with a ductless mini-split air conditioner, reducing the costs of your monthly energy bills.
- Less noise.Since the condenser and compressor units are so small, they make less noise than larger ACs when they start up or run. In many cases, you may never even hear them!
Ductless Air Conditioner Installation & Repair in Cockeysville, MD
Tired of using inefficient window air conditioners that barely cool your home? Don’t wait until the next heat wave to install a ductless air conditioner in your home and see the difference it can make in your comfort—and your AC bills too!
At All Seasons Heating & Cooling, we provide the following brands of ductless air conditioners in Cockeysville:
Our HVAC specialists can help you select the best unit for your home and expertly install it for you so you can begin enjoying the benefits of ductless AC as soon as possible. We can also help you with ductless AC repairs if necessary, or planned air conditioner maintenance.
Call us today for ductless air conditioner installation in Cockeysville, MD.
With All Seasons Today!