Is your heating system old and worn out? Do you find yourself blasting the heat to stay warm? While repairs can sometimes fix the problem, it may be time for a new heating system—especially if your current unit is over 10 years-old. Fortunately, we’ve outlined the tell-tale signs to help you determine if your system can be fixed or an HVAC replacement is necessary. Keep reading to learn more!
You Need an HVAC Replacement If…
Look out for the following signs to determine if you need a new heating system:
- Higher monthly heating bills
- A loud sound coming from your furnace
- Less warmth despite spiking up the thermostat
- Humidity problems
- An odd smell coming from the heater
If you notice any of these signs or have an older heating system, which is likely to leave you with rising utility bills, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Newer heating systems of today tend to operate more efficiently, giving you up to 97 percent efficiency as opposed to the 50 to 80 percent efficiency ratings of older models. They can even save you up to 20 percent on your monthly heating bills!
Want to Install a New Heating System in Maryland?
Whether you’ve noticed problems with your existing HVAC system or have an older unit that hardly works and requires frequent repairs, it’s time to look into a new heating system. But if you’re unfamiliar with the different manufacturers and types of products they carry, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Fortunately, the HVAC specialists at All Seasons Heating & Cooling are here to help so you won’t be left on your own.
We recommend that you choose an energy efficient model with an ENERGY STAR rating. Some of the options we carry include:
- Carrier. Our selection includes: gas furnaces and boilers, oil furnaces and boilers, electric heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, and hybrid heat systems.
- Bryant. We offer gas and oil furnaces; boilers; electric heat pumps; geothermal heat pumps; and hybrid heat systems.
- Goodman. We keep the following Goodman products in stock: gas furnaces, mini-split systems, heat pumps, and dual fuel systems.
While each brand is recognized for its eco-friendly heating products, heat pumps are traditionally known to be the most efficient in terms of providing you warmth and keeping your energy bills down.
Need any more information? We’ve got the answers! Contact All Seasons Heating & Cooling today and we’ll help you choose and install your new heating system so you won’t have to worry about extra high utility bills or a mid-winter heat pump breakdown.